Are you a results-oriented person with excellent people skills? A leading manufacturing company in Malta is looking for a passionate individual to join their team as a Receptionist! Reporting to the Administrative Co-ordinator, you will be the first line of support for visitors and will play an important part in the running of the reception area.
• Welcome visitors with a smile and a professional attitude
• Book and receive courier services, while liaising with internal parties for pick-up
• Receive, sort and process mail
• Manage internal communication through the department files system
• Support the company to ensure appropriate coverage of reception of UB50 and/or UB12 by setting up a mutual replacement system
• Manage all travel bookings and transfers as assigned
• Report of telephone usage periodically to every head of department
• Operate the switch board efficiently
• Any other administrative and clerical support duties as per requested by the Administrative Co-ordinator
• EQF Level 3 standard of education, preferably with an EQF Level 4 in English or a good command of the language
• Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience in switchboard operation
• Basic accounting and reconciliation skills
Think you have what it takes? Apply now, send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 2779 4556!