My client is a leading management company, based in Belfast City Centre, who are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager/Receptionist to join their team.
This is a part-time, permanent position.
Hours of Work: Thursday and Friday: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm
With an hourly rate of £10.99
You will be managing the day to day running of the office, providing Reception and Administrative duties.
- Minimum of 3 years office management/PA experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception Duties – telephone/fax/post/meet & greet
- Coordinate meetings/conferences including booking/room set/catering
- Liaise with IT and Telecomms providers on issues
- Manage and maintain office filing systems and develop and implement new administrative systems as required
- Manage cleaning and maintenance contracts for offices and equipment, dealing with any minor repairs required and ensuring offices are presentable at all times
- Maintain stationary stock.
- Provide PA services to the Directors
- Organise travel for all employees including flights, hotels and car hire
- Book training as required for Directors and staff
- Provide administration support for the Accounts Department
- Manage day to day office health and safety requirements reporting to the Operations Director
- Any other duties as required
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast 02890330812