A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to work for a highly respected and well-established Local Authority in Manchester City Centre. This role is available on a temporary full-time basis until January.
What’s my role?
- Greeting visitors to the Training Centre warmly
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges
- Maintaining the reception area
- Answering telephone and directing calls
- Completing administrative tasks
- Providing high level of customer support and engage with all internal/external stakeholders to ensure delivery of service
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.