Part time - School Receptionist – Weston – super – Mare – Temporary ongoing
Part time opportunity Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 8:45 – 15:30
Please note, this role starts in September.
A new opportunity has arisen as a Part time Receptionist. You will be performing administrative duties that support the organisation and management of the Campus in a positive and effective way.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Taking and screening telephone calls, answering queries and referring as appropriate
• Acting as an integral part of the team, and working with agreed policies and procedures
• Welcoming visitors and signing in all visitors to the centre, issuing visitor identification badges and guidance information to all visitors / contractors in line with safeguarding procedures.
• Setting up student files, completing all necessary paperwork
• Taking delivery of goods, checking them against delivery notes, signing for receipt and distributing them to staff as needed
• Typing school reports and amending and distribute where necessary school documents such as student timetables, school reports and letters to parents/carers
• Maintaining accurate records and filing systems and undertake all the filing for the Centre administrative office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with good customer service skills. A driver with your own transport is preferred as the role will be over two locations.
Interested? Please apply today to Samantha Perry with a note of your suitability for the role and an up to date CV.