Our well established and well known client in Huddersfield is looking for a temporary Receptionist to join their amazing team.
The hours of this role alternate between mornings 08:30am – 1:15pm and afternoons 1:00pm to 5:45pm. The shifts are on a rota- one week morning (first 2 days of induction are full time), the next week afternoons.
The main duties required for this role are:
- Answering a busy head office in a professional manner
- Taking accurate messages
- Manage the incoming and outgoing post
- Meet, greet and check-in customers and visitors
- Transfer/ direct calls to the right departments
- Additional duties as required
- Dealing with drivers and couriers
- Monitoring the CCTV
Key skills required for this role are:
- Being the first point of contact for the company
- Excellent communication skills both written and face to face basis
- Previous experience in a Receptionist role
- Remaining calm and professional at all times
- Being a team player at all times
- Having the ability to multi-task
- Professional outlook and presentation
- Being able to use a busy switchboard
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Undertaking any other duties that are required
- Immediately available
Previous experience in a similar Receptionist role is essential for this role however training will be provided.
Car parking is available.