I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist role in a quality senior school in the Northwich area.
Confidence, punctuality and someone who takes pride in their work is the key to succession for this role.
The roles are as follows:
Hours of work: 8am-4pm 37 hours per week
Pay Rate: Up to £9.36ph
The successful candidate would have:
- Experienced in dealing with high call volumes
- Familiar with safe guarding procedures
- Managing outlook calendars effectively
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Confident in speaking face to face and on the phone, handling objections efficiently
This role is ready for the right candidate to start immediately, please let me know if you would like to be shorlisted to be put forward for either roles.
It is essential for the successful candidate to either hold a clean enhanced DBS on the UPDATE SERVICE or be able to process one through REED.
This role is also Term Time Only.
Please call 01244 405 100 if you would like to discuss this role further.