Are you interested in working in short term reception cover in Cambridge?
We are currently looking for a receptionist that is looking for short term cover on an ongoing basis! If you are available to work to work in and around Cambridge, and are interested in working within a variety of different companies and in meeting new people, please get in contact!
We currently have multiple reception requirements over the next weeks, and would be very keen to speak to you if you think this would suit you.
If you are a friendly outgoing person with a little experience in customer facing positions, we are interested in hearing from you. Contact your local Reed Cambridge branch today and ask for Alex!
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact