***Excellent Permanent opportunity***
Would you like to work for a company that has a on-site gym, early finish on the last Friday of every month and a generous 24 day holiday allowance with a paid day off for your birthday? Then this could be the role for you!
REED Warrington are delighted to be working with a market leading company based right in the heart of Frodsham. The role is as a full time, permanent receptionist/general office assistant and the salary is depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested? Read more...
- Answering the telephone, directing calls, taking messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Post duties
- Stationery stock control and ordering
- Providing refreshments for directors and visitors
- Responsible for conference room facilities/meetings
- General office administration
- Errands as required by the business
The successful candidate must have a clean, valid full driving licence as they will be required to complete errands for business purposes, with access to a pool car will be provided.
Do you fit the bill?
If so apply now and further your career in this wonderful business.