Our client based in Normanton town centre who have an urgent requirement for a temporary full time Receptionist/Admin Assistant. This role is initially temporary however it could go permanent for the right candidate.
The hours of this role are 25 to 30 hours Monday to Friday (with flexibility)
Key duties for this role are:
- Answering, directing telephone calls (very busy switchboard)
- Using a computerised system
- Updating medical records
- Undertaking any other admin duties
Key skills for this role are:
- Experience in a similar role
- Computer literate using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have an enhanced DBS- essential
- Having the ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Having a professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Immediately available
- Good eye for detail and methodical
Experience within a similar role and an enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
Training will be provided.