|Location: ELY||Salary: 22500.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3086941|
Reed Education Cambridge are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Ely area.
Starting from September, the school are looking for an outstanding Reception Teacher to join them on either a permanent or long term basis.
• ‘GOOD’ Ofsted rating working towards ‘Outstanding’
• High Performing Pupils
• Committed to providing a quality teaching environment.
• Cares for every child’s happiness, safety and security.
• Provide children with the opportunity to develop according to their individual needs.
• Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promoting good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrating good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Planning and teaching well-structured lessons
• Adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Making accurate and productive use of assessment
• Managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Proven ability as an excellent classroom teacher
• An effective team player
• Committed, enthusiastic and passionate about learning and teaching
• Willingness to use a variety of teaching strategies to engage learners
• The ability to maintain a good sense of humour while striving for excellence
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us by telephone on 01223 463305 or by email at Justin.email@example.com . We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
SUNBURY COMMON, MIDDLESEXRead more
110.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Day
CLAPHAM JUNCTION, LONDONRead more
120.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Day
FULHAM, LONDONRead more
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more