|Location: COLCHESTER, ESSEX||Salary: 16000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3095219|
Do you have managerial/team leader skills?
Are you looking for more of a senior reception role?
If so please read on….
I am recruiting for a Reception manager to work in a prestigious Hotel in Colchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can be flexible with their hours as you will be needed on weekends.
Main purpose of the role:
• It is understood that that the Team are multi-skilled and are able to work flexibly as per the needs of the business to ensure that the service we deliver is with PASSION
• The nature of the role is to control & manage the front office practices in the hotel and it is essential that the person in this role is able to work within the scope of the standards, policies and procedures expected by the company.
• To be aware of the overall hotel objectives, how they relate to you and the team and how your daily activities contribute to the success of the hotel against the business drivers of People, Quality & Profit.
• To be aware of all local events, all local competitors and to check their room rates & occupancy to ensure the hotel maintains its competitive advantage and fair share of the market.
• Manage and maintain a safe and secure environment for guests, employees and hotel
• Assets by maintaining the hotel safety policies and procedures.
• To provide the highest levels of guest care at all times and drive the PASSION interactions, and develop quality relationships with all business partners and work colleagues and provide opportunities for the team to use the theme of More of ...in day to day business activities
Your main duties will be to:
• Manage the day-to-day front office operation of the hotel to maximize revenue and occupancy and to ensure superior service and product quality are maintained.
• Ensure the completion of the shift handovers and shift checklists
• To carry out full standards and service training within the team and the inductions for all new staff and ensure the one-hour commitment to development is reached for the team.
• To be a visible point of contact for hotel guests and visitors
• To take control in the event of a crisis
• To drive the service with PASSION across the team 24/7 and continue to develop personnel to ensure they are able to fulfil the brand USP’s
We are looking for:
• To have worked in a in a customer service role. Hotel experience preferable and an advantage
• Have experience of developing & managing others
• Able to role model customer service behaviours
• Able to work flexibly across the hotel, and able to see a job through to completion
• A clear communicator and excellent oral and written and numeracy skills
• Within a reasonable traveling distance to the hotel and able to travel home at the end of a shift, able to travel to work to start the shift on time
• Team player
• Flexible and able to change/adapt to the needs of the business
• Able to provide personal/work references due to access to cash, guest rooms
• Honest & trustworthy
• Links with the local business community an advantage
• To be able to handle complaints in an effective way to resolve all issues in-house
Key factors for this role:
• Shift Hours: Monday - Sunday
• Free onsite car parking
• £16,000 per annum
If you are interested and have the experience required please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
7.00 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
16500.00 - 17500.00 GBP Per Annum
KENDAL, CUMBRIARead more