Receptionist – Part time – Immediate start Temporary 1 month role Close to Central Bristol
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 9:00 -17:00
Our well-established NHS client are looking for a Part time receptionist to join their team and provide cover until the end of December.
You will need an in date DBS on the update service.
You will be working as a front of house Receptionist, welcoming staff and visitors into the building whilst ensuring a high standard of professionalism.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Operating a busy switchboard and informing appropriate personnel/departments of the arrival of visitors.
- Ensuring messages received through the answer phone are passed on promptly and accordingly.
- To receive and sort incoming post for collection by department
- Maintaining meeting rooms for visitors
- To be proactive in providing assistance to visitors within the wider reception area, ensuring any health and safety issues are dealt with by appropriate personnel.
- Typing and distribution of simple letters and reports under direction of the senior managers
- Arranging and confirming patient appointments.
- Using the company in house system to record information
- To undertake faxing, photocopying, laminating, scanning and other clerical duties as required.
- Receiving and making maintenance requests and reporting any obvious building site issues when noted e.g. if car park barrier inoperative, leaking pipes etc.
- To maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to patients and/or staff.
Interested? Please apply today to Samantha Perry.