I have a vacancy for a receptionist to start ASAP. It is not an average reception role. It can be an extremely busy environment. The right candidate MUST be to multi task.
Location- Stapleford, NG9
Hours- Approximately 16 hours a week - Part time includes evenings and weekends
Duration - 12 months
Salary- £8.72 per hour
Week 1 - Monday / Tuesday / Friday 3pm to 9pm
Week 2- Wednesday / Thursday 3.30pm to 9pm and Saturday 3pm to 8pm
Week 3- Saturday 10am to 3pm Sunday 11am to 7pm
- Monitoring security cameras
- Answering the phone
- Answering the telecom system
- Carrying out admin tasks
- Dealing with visitors (professionals and families and responding to staff enquiries).
We are looking for someone who is reliable, professional, flexible and conscientious. They will be the first person that people meet when they arrive at the unit and therefore they must be friendly and approachable and be able to stay calm in a busy environment. Due to the nature of the Centre, we cannot accept candidates who are younger than 21 years.
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact, patience and the ability to cope in difficult situations
- The ability to build good working relationships
- The ability to work in teams with other professionals
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Enhanced DBS is essential for this role.
Please call me ASAP if this is something you are interested in on 0121 237 2621 or email me your up to date CV to email@example.com