REED are currently recruiting A temporary Reablement Manager in Newark, NG22. The post holder is responsible for deployment of Reablement staff and other resources as necessary in the County and as a member of the Locality Management team for the service will contribute to service planning and developments.
Pay Rate: £15 - £21 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:30
Contract: 3 months to start ASAP
Day to day tasks may include:
- To be responsible for the recruitment, selection, induction and ongoing training of competence of staff.
- To ensure staff compliance with health and safety requirements, including the management of clothing and equipment and maintenance of records. Investigation of incidents and the undertaking of follow up actions as required by Health and Safety legislation.
- To be responsible for the management of attendance, performance, discipline and other related personnel issues.
- To ensure compliance with the use of electronic recording systems and consequential charging and payroll issues.
- To maintain oversight of requests for service, care plan and risk assessments, the ongoing assessment and review including consultation / negotiations with service users and others, closure of the case or referral for ongoing service.
- To visit service users and undertake risk assessments, reviews, monitor quality within an agreed framework and develop and implement action plans to improve performance.
- To be responsible for the use of and regular monitoring of the service delivery using electronic and other systems and service user feedback.
- To liaise and collaborate with other staff and services within and outside Adult Social Care and health in the interests of service provision and the wellbeing of the service user including safeguarding of adults.
- To undertake complaints investigations in line with defined complaints procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in social care or similar environment in a managerial/ supervisory role
- The post holder will be expected to achieve NVQ Management Standards Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience in staff supervision.
- Experience of problem solving / complaint resolution.
- Experience of working with issues of diversity.
- Full current driving licence.
- Experience of working with IT systems.
- Experience of producing written reports.
A full job description is available.
Paid Holiday Scheme
REED Discount Club
Eye test and Spectacle Vouchers
Medical Cash Plan
Training and Development
Recommend a Friend Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please call me ASAP on 0121 237 2621 or email me your CV today to email@example.com
Apologies if this has reached you in error.