To be part of a technical team dedicated to the delivery of new products that supports the company’s business plan. You will support the R&D director in establishing an effective new product development program.
• You will be ensuring new and existing products are developed in accordance with project briefs to agreed deadlines and budget.
• You will work with manufacturing to develop improved processes and methods and thereby reduce cost and improve product quality.
• You will assist with managing customer’s product complaints and any technical liability claims.
• You will manage any patents or design registrations
• You will ensure that all marketing materials are technically accurate and consistent.
• You will ensure health and safety, technical data and directions for use are available for all products in local language and are labelled in accordance with current legislation.
• You will assist with compliance requirements with regard to Reach, BPD, toxicology centres and GHS
• You will provide support and advice in technical matters where necessary to other business functions.
• You will keep documented records within scope of ISO registration
• You will have a BSc in a chemical or related scientific degree/relevant experience
• You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an R&D laboratory
• You will have developed good scientific practice
• You will have the initiative, work independently, problem solve, work in teams and multitask
• You will have the ability to identify and highlight own training needs, and proactively upskill
• Competitive salary
• Company & Personal Performance related bonus
• Free parking
• Excellent contributory pension scheme
• Free on-site gym
• 25 days holiday per annum
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format (2 pages maximum) to email@example.com by Monday 7th August as the prospects of the role at this leading specialist manufacturer of industrial lubricants will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.