A leading Affordable Housing provider has a new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The role is to be a key member of the team and help to deliver, a value for money repairs service.
The Quantity Surveyor (Repairs) role will focus on reviewing the work carried out by the DLO and subcontractors, ensuring that internal and external clients are being charged appropriately for the work. The role will gain an understanding of works which are best carried out in house and challenge works which are subcontracted out to drive efficiency.
The successful candidates will be a Quantity Surveyor with
• Working knowledge of NHF Schedule of rates
• Experience of contract cost control
• Contract/client management experience
• Experience of technical inspections
• Experience of managing budgets
• Experience of Trading Accounts / repairs budgets
Previous Social Housing experience would be an advantage.
Interested? Contact Simon Millar on 01179147101 email@example.com