|Location: DERBY, DERBYSHIRE||Salary: 43000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3093434|
Based iin Derby (regular travel to London will be required) you'll be responsible for tcarrying out quantity surveying functions as well as providing commercial insight and strategu enabling business effectiveness and ensuring financial efficiency is achieved.
What are your duties?
- Measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors.
- Pricing of client enquiries including drawing on specialist/supply chain support to drive best value.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value reports for the area together with reviews of results and trends with operational teams.
- Ensure trade working capital is maximised including payments are received on time from the client and management of 3rd party costs.
- Working in collaboration with supply chain for compliant procurement of materials and subcontract support.
What are we looking for from you?
- Experience of working in a quantity surveying role in a commercial environment.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering service excellence to a customer base.
- Previous experience of partnering type contracts within the social housing sector.
- Good planning, budgeting, organising and prioritisation skills. Experience of keeping sound business records.
- Able to interpret financial and other systems data.
- Experience managing staff in a repairs related environment.
- Previous experience of S.O.R Contracts.
- Previous experience of partnering type contracts within social housing sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a qualification in a relevant field such as surveying or architecture (RICS) is desirable.
The client offer a competitive benefits package which can be amended to suit your needs. Childcare vouchers, employee assistance and multiple retailer discounts are just some of the benefits on offer. The client also offer an employee academy enabling you to further develop your career in the long term as well as a competitive pension scheme.
Please click apply now if you fulfil the role requirements.
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
STONEHOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
DEVON, SOUTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
BRAINTREE, ESSEXRead more
45000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more