We are recruiting for a Quality Manager, who will also be responsible for managing the Quality, Environment and Health & Safety team. You will be tasked with implementing new ways to enhance internal processes in order to boost customer experience.
- To lead the daily performance and provide direction to the QHSE Team in line with goals
- To be the the main point of contact and provide guidance on matters relating to Quality, Health & Safety, Complaints, Continuous Improvements and Transport
- To make sure all complaints, courier and warrantee issues are handled efficiently.
- To work with other departments and strive towards reducing complaints, assessing root causes and proposing solutions to improve and enhance the customers experience
- To work hand in hand with the Management of the Logistics team in implementing, monitoring and reporting any process improvement measures through the monitoring of logistics activities
- To develop and embed a culture where safety is of prime importance. To advise on safety matters and ensure that all employees take responsibility and comply with safety legislation, such as Dangerous Goods and Cargo Compliance.
- To monitor the service level of the couriers and to be responsible for the methodical transportation and distribution of the company's products and always strive to improve our customer experience.
- To develop, execute and monitor the 5S, visual management and lean methodology for the site.
- To coach and support your team to provide enhanced customer experience and to carry out staff appraisals.
- We are looking for a Quality Professional who is ideally from a Logistics or FMCG background.
- Any Quality qualifications would be a great benefit.
- Experience in implementing 5S and Lean in key
- H&S qualifications would be a benefit, but not essential (we are happy to provide training in HSE)
- You will have Influencing skills
- An investigative mind, focused on finding remedial actions and solutions
- Good problem solving skills are essential with experience in Root Cause investigations
Our client's site is based in Bedfordshire and is easily commutable from Stevenage, St. Neots and Bedford.