|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support, Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3054630|
My client are an FMCG manufacturing company based in Suffolk who due to a department reshuffle are looking for an experienced candidate to take ownership of the Quality Management System.
In this position, you will manage standards and compliance around Hygiene, Food Safety, Environmental, and Quality.
• Advise relevant colleagues and departments on developments relating to Food Safety, Quality, and Environmental etc.
• To offer advise on how these developments may affect the business, ensuring that corrective actions are taken to ensure the business remain compliant.
• To act as the main point of contact for Quality & Environmental issues.
Skills & Experience:
• A Food Science, Biology, or Chemistry related degree.
• Working knowledge of Quality Systems, and maintaining standards such as; BRC, ISO14001, ISO9001.
• People-management experience.
• Adaptable and flexible working approach.
If this sound like something you are interested in then please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
14.50 - 16.50 GBP Per Hour
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
34000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ESSEXRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDDINGTON, BERKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
MUSSELBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more