|Location: DERBY, DERBYSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3070060|
REED’s Midlands based Engineering team are now working with an exciting Derbyshire based manufacturing company who are in a fantastic position and looking to expand their workforce with the introduction of a Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager will be a key addition to the company as they grow, installing Quality throughout the business and taking them further with their journey. They will help the company gain industry specific accreditations and ensure with the help of their Quality team that products are manufactured with a ‘Right First Time’ methodology.
Being a central figure within the business, you will have full responsibility of defining Quality standards and ensuring these are maintained through each stage of the manufacturing process.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Management of Quality Standards, ISO and other product specific ones.
- Carrying out audits
- Ensuring Supplier Quality is met and maintained.
- Dealing with Customer Quality issues.
- Define and manage the ways in which Non Conformances are managed and responded to.
- Training Quality Team and other staff members to improve overall Quality of the product and business.
- Leading Continuous Improvement projects.
- Also looking at the Quality for new Suppliers and representing the company when discussing Quality to new Customers.
This role will suit someone who has a background in Quality and is looking for an opportunity to take charge of a Quality department and become a pivotal person within a business.
Ideally you will be able to bring experience of Quality tools including FAIRs and 8Ds, as well as Aerospace or Automotive experience.
If you’re a Quality Manager or a Quality Engineer looking for a great opportunity to lead a team and work collaboratively with other areas of the business to help expand the company and drive them forward, this will an ideal position for you.
38000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BRAINTREE, ESSEXRead more
34000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
45000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more