An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HSE minded Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in their purpose built state of the art plant with capabilities of supplying to Europe.
- The role will involve carrying out the following in relation to ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and FSC / PEFC Chain of custody management systems:
- Ensuring continual development & improvement of all current business management systems and that the associated documentation is maintained and reviewed regularly.
- Carrying out internal / supplier audits, giving appropriate feedback and assisting departments and other subsidiaries with putting improvement plans into place.
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Review ongoing compliance with legislation
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of all performance data
- Investigating incidents reported both externally and internally and based upon the findings instigate the appropriate improvement plans
- Deliver internal training to employees on their responsibilities in terms of maintaining business management standards.
- Identifying essential Health & Safety training requirements, and arranging as appropriate.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of ISO management system development, implementation and improvement.
- Experience of carrying out internal audits, identifying non-conformances, giving feedback and developing improvement plans.
- Strong team working skills, in order to collaborate with different areas to implement improvements.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences.
- Motivation to challenge the ‘status quo’, balanced with a supportive approach to change management and the associated challenges this brings.
- The ability to work autonomously
**Initial 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity**