Our client is a global plastics manufacturer with over 100,000 different products in their range, due to recent expansion they are looking for a new Quality Assurance engineer to join them. This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join a well-established Global Manufacturer to ensure that we are future ready and continue to exceed the expectations of our wide-ranging customer base. This is a support role where the successful candidate can play a key part in developing our processes and help shape the business.
Interested?... Please keep reading..
Description of duties
• Assisting Process Owners/Departmental Managers in achieving conformity to company QMS
• Generating PPAP reports and maintaining Control Plans and PFMEA analysis
• Assisting Lead QA Engineer with Customer Complaints and Returns
• Take ownership of the Management of Change process, ensuring that all projects on site run on-time and on-budget
• Liaising with and assisting Production QC with daily problems
• Undertaking Internal Audits
• Facilitating CAPA process, generating CAPA requests and ensuring effective actions are carried out
• Supporting Engineering and Production with new projects
• Developing Product Quality standards
• Compiling Monthly KPI data and reporting to management Team (e.g. PPM, Scrap Causes)
• Developing Procedures and Working Instructions and adding to Company Documentation System
Must adhere to the requirements set out in the H&S, Environmental and Quality policies.
Comply with all other company policies & procedures
Take responsibility for your personal development, identify training needs and request appropriate training as required
Deliver a seamless interface with internal and external customers as required
Note – this job description is a general guide to the above role and is not indicative of all the activities and functions of the job holder which vary from time to time according to the needs of the business and as instructed by the Head of Operations UK.
• At least two years’ experience in Quality Assurance role
• QA Inspection and measurement methods – CMM
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful improvement project they have previously worked on
• Previous experience in Injection Moulding would be advantageous
• BSc. or Vocational Engineering Qualification
• Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, Six Sigma, AgilePM) are desirable
• Practitioner level membership of the Chartered Quality Institute, and/or Internal Auditor Grade within IRCA would be advantageous.
• ISO9001 Standard
• Lean Six Sigma methodology (preferably to Green Belt or Black Belt level)
• APQP & PPAP
• Microsoft Office IT Literate, particularly Excel
• AS9100 Standa
• Plastics Injection Moulding (or knowledge of Plastics Industry)
• Knowledge of Aerospace Industry
If there is a level of interest then apply now as position will be filled soon.
For more details e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org