My client based on the outskirts of Chatham is currently looking for a Quality Controller to add to their expanding team.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to work nights and be able to show relevant experience with the following duties:
• Ensure the products are manufactured to the correct specification and report any deviations to both Production & Quality Management
• Conduct & record hourly line checks including metal detection, fail safe, X-ray & average weight.
• Ensure all date codes and labelling of packs and boxes etc. are accurate, readable and according to customer requirements
• Carry out regular line checks to ensure the quality of finished goods is to the specification
• Ensure all products/pallets on hold are correctly managed and treated appropriately
• Maintain the appropriate level of retained samples of daily production in the correct conditions and ensure they are regular checked for quality/defects etc.
• Carry out any other task in connection with the department to support the business needs
• Working within a team to cover all factory and associated areas and cover other team members when absent
• Flexibility to cover different shift patterns as required to cover absence/holiday and overtime as required absence
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role and be able to work night shifts, then please apply.