I am currently recruiting for an FMCG manufacturing company based in Medway who are looking for a Quality Controller.
The role will include
- Carry out quality test on products
- Ensuring the safety to oneself and others all times
- Ensure products are manufactured to the correct specification and report to the Quality Manager
- Ensure date codes and labelling of packs are accurate, readable and according to customer requirements
- Carry out regular line checks
- Ensure products and pallets are on hold and correctly managed
- Make sure paperwork is all complete
- Previous food handling experience within a manufacturing environment
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of HACCP (ideal)
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
This is a full time permanent position
To be considered please apply below.
Salary - £18-£21k