Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Rotating shift pattern – including early starts, night shifts and weekend work
My client currently have a vacancy within their QC team to help make sure that all manufactured products are of a consistent quality and comply to the required standards and legislation as well as achieving the company goals and objectives. The laboratory work will be conducted in a laboratory working to protocols, but this isn’t a role in a sterile and cleanroom environment.
- Ensure that all testing is carried out in an effective and accurate manner to company standards and procedures, and then making sure all results are recorded
- Devise new test procedures, and develop existing ones
- Maintain and collaborate all testing equipment
- Manage stock levels to ensure the correct materials are available when needed
- Degree level qualification in Materials Science/Chemistry
- Previous QC experience within an industrial setting
- Flexible working approach – ability to work different shifts, work within a small team and individually
- Excellent Computer skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, and you possess the required skills and experiences, then please follow the link to apply.