|Location: NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3087629|
£23-26,000pa (Depending on experience)
Full OR Part Time
25 days holiday + BH
As a Quality Consultant, you’ll conduct sampling of work from a team of freelance assessors (associates). The work undertaken by our freelance associates includes application form screening, the assessment of video interviews and telephone interviewing, as well as Assessment Centre attendance. You’ll also be reviewing and auditing the work carried out by the Resourcing Services team including candidate communications, reporting and notes on the in house systems.
As part of the Quality & Compliance team you’ll ultimately be the first line in ensuring that quality standards are embedded and maintained across the team to ensure:
• Complete adherence to the assessment criteria agreed with the client
• Consistency in approach across the associate and in house teams
• Efficient use of resources available
• Adherence to SLAs
Your daily duties as part of this team will include:
• Attending briefings on client campaigns (usually by conference call and occasionally at client premises) to ensure full understanding of the assessment criteria and process to be followed and ensuring that all assessment associates have everything they need and are set are up to work on the client campaign.
• Co-ordination of test batching and analysis of results
• Undertake routine sampling of application forms, and video interview screening to ensure all are conducted accurately and consistently across the team, throughout the duration of a project.
• Review of telephone interview calls and write ups to check assessors are following the scripts
appropriately, providing an excellent candidate experience and making the correct assessment / scoring in accordance with the assessment criteria.
• Create reports of findings of sampling, highlighting any trends or individual assessors causing of concern
• Provide feedback to assessors and team members on the quality of their work
• Assist the Head of Quality & Compliance in ensuring feedback has been acted upon or identify additional coaching or re-work required
To be successful in this crucial role, you will ideally have a background in recruitment with experience in Quality Assurancfe and Assessment Centres, be comfortable woking on excel with analytical data and providing reports.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please get in tuch directly email@example.com 01189 52 00 11.
20000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
BISHOPS STORTFORDRead more
15.50 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
DORCHESTER, DORSETRead more
60000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
BROOMFIELD, SOMERSETRead more
30000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more