Do you have administration experience and strong? Are you looking for an immediate start for a well-known business?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance officer, with previous similar experience.
Location: Leeds City Centre
This is a fast paced role in a friendly environment for a well-known charity and is a temporary assignment originally until the end of January.
Temporary for 3 months originally with an option to be extended
Hourly pay £10.00 - £11.00
37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9-5. 1 weekend day in 4
• Quality checking the written work that the Customer Service Advisors send out
• Conducting quality assessments on the customer service advisor’s social media responses, web forms and letters
• Quality check the written letters that our customer service advisors send out
Experience and Skills required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Essential
• Ability to quality check all written communication, including letters, social media responses, and web forms – Essential
• Previous experience in a contact centre or similar – Preferable
Benefits will include:
- Holiday pay which is accrued with the hours you work
- Rewards scheme that offers you benefits on products
- Access to health care a pension scheme
- Career advice
- Weekly pay role
- And much more
For further information or to apply for this role.