|Location: MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 12.00 - 13.73 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3114402|
Initially, this is an ongoing temporary contract to cover long term sickness.
Pay rate dependant upon experience. Hours of work, Mon - Fri, 35 hours per week.
The main role of the Quality Officer is to support the maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO 9001:2015 and future laboratory accreditation standards within their company. In addition the role will entail the control of documents and records across all standards that the company gain certification to in the future, as well as internally auditing these systems and ensuring laboratory compliance. Aspects of equipment maintenance and training will also feature.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Control of documents within Q Pulse management system
• Control of records using Q Pulse and Sharepoint
• Scheduling and completion of internal Quality audits
• Data and trend analysis for ISO meetings
• Identifying non-conformances within the system and raising through formal procedure
• Following corrective and preventive action process through for non-conformances raised within systems.
• Identifying policies and procedures to help continually improve the management system.
• Write and review policies and procedures within the management system.
• Managing and recording Lab QC
• Ensuring equipment verification, validation and calibration occurs at correct intervals and maintenance of records.
• Managing the registers for COSHH, MSDS and Risk Assessments and ensuring all are maintained.
• Managing training schedules and ensuring timely completion.
• Assisting in the recommendation and implementation of future certifications and accreditations.
Background and Skills required
• Scientific background desirable
• Experience in an ISO working company
• Knowledge and understanding of QA related processes
• Knowledge of laboratory quality accreditation schemes
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then please send your CV to Wendy.Eckersley@reedgloabl.com
25500 - 25500 GBP Per Annum
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BURGESS HILL, WEST SUSSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more