Quality Assurance and Regulatory Manager
I am working with an Ayrshire client (15 mins from AYR) who specialise in Medical devices and are now looking to appoint a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Manager
A forward thinking, innovative business who thrive on their delivery of high-quality products into their wider marketplace. And one that is currently booming.
Start date is open but ideally around mid to late March.
Salary will be around £38,000+ but fully negotiable.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and maintain all aspects of the Quality Management System Compliance
- Take leadership of the quality assurance systems
- Audit management and maintenance
- Analyse report quality issues
- Produce reports to be used to improve business performance
- Give guidance on acceptable Quality Standards
It is Essentials that you have:
- Quality Assurance experience
- Experience of leadership in a management role
- To be able to work independently
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Experience of improving quality and implementing innovative plans which result in successful outcomes
Would be even better if you have:
- Work within a medical environment
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 / 13485
- Previous knowledge of MDD and MDR
- Good awareness of FDA and MHRA systems and procedures
- Drive and have use of a car
Salary on offer will be £38,000 to £45,000 however this is open to further negotiation for the right candidate.
If you like the sound of this one, then do let me know.
Get you application in now as this will be snapped up in no time!!