Reed are currently working with a really exciting, award-winning organisation, within the professional services industry, who are looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Manager. This is a full time, permanent position suited for someone who has experience of project managing, developing policies/procedures and worked within a professional services, regulated industry.
Salary – up to £35,000 per annum
Office location - Cardiff City Centre (remote working currently but as restrictions ease, it will be office based)
Joining the Quality and Risk team, reporting directly into the Head of Compliance and Quality, the purpose of this role is to manage the quality, risk and compliance functions within the business. You will have two direct reports.
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Maintaining the Quality Management System to internal and external requirements and standards (including ISO9001, Lexcel, SRA Standards and Regulations and GDPR)
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance and Quality to assist with projects to drive continual improvement and to reduce waste/increase the efficiency of processes
- Implementing and maintaining quality documents to support the QMS, including policies, procedures and forms
- Agreeing annual internal audit plans with the internal auditor
- Managing the annual external quality audit and contributing to any other external audits and reviews as required
- Drafting appropriate communications and liaising with the training department to ensure awareness and training of policies and procedures
- Assisting with the Due Diligence reviews of suppliers
- Proven knowledge and experience (at least 5+ years) in a quality management role
- Ideally worked in a similar role within the professional services industry
- At least 2+ years of management experience – managing direct reports
- Working experience of ISO 9001 and Lexcel
- Working knowledge of GDPR, ISO 27001 and SRA Standards and Regulations is desirable
- Strong organisational skills to ensure delivery of high quality work during busy time
If you do have the relevant skills and you are interested to find out more – please apply today!