2 Shift pattern rota.
My client is a leading manufacturing company, Based in County Durham. They now have a requirement for a QA Inspector. Reporting to the Quality Manager, You will be responsible for conducting first off inspection of all machined parts
- Inform machine operator of accuracy detail, noting improvements required.
- If machined component is incorrect notify both the machine operator and supervisor immediately.
- Patrol and in process inspection on all parts.
- Final inspection of all goods prior to delivery, completion of relevant paperwork and processing within Progress MRP system.
- Inspection of materials at goods inwards and completion of all relevant paperwork and processing within Progress MRP system.
- Pre-machining inspection of castings/materials as required.
- Complete customer inspection reports, comply to reject procedures etc. and ensure that all requirements are followed fulfil the customers’ requirements.
- Completion of NCRs as relevant.
- Ensure the inspection area, facilities and equipment is maintained in a clean, productive and safe manner.
- QA department personnel will endeavour to ensure delivery times are achieved by working in close cooperation with the production, production support and transport departments/personnel at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is fit for use, calibrated and all records updated as required.
- Complete monthly stock check on all equipment, reporting any stock shortages and damage to equipment.
- Relevant experience as a Quality Assurance Inspector.
- Previous experience working in a busy machining subcontracting shop environment.
- Knowledge of Faro Arm and Mitutoyo CMM.
- Ability and willingness to work an alternate 2 shift pattern (Days and Lates)
- £12.00 per hour Days
- £14.52 per hour Lates.
- Shift allowance paid extra on back shift (Plus 21%)
- Shift pattern as follows; Back shift, Monday to Thursday, 12 noon to 12 midnight (average 45.75 hours per week) Days shift Monday to Thursday 0700 to 1700, Friday 0700 to 1500.