My client based in Chipping Norton Oxfordshire is looking for a Japanese Spoken QA Regulatory affair Officer to join their team. This is a Temporary position to begin with and may have the opportunity to go permanent. Due to the location this role will require you to be able to drive.
Vacancy- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Duration- Ongoing Temporary role with the potential of being made Permanent.
Hours- Monday- Friday 8.30am- 17.00pm
Pay rate- £11.79- £12.31 (Based on experience)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support QA/RA Manager to promote quality assurance (QA) and to ensure compliance with various European and global regulations
- To support QA/RA Manager to ensure the company has the appropriate information technology tools to support the working environment
- To forward information and where appropriate, questionnaires directly to customers and agents;
- To support Manager to keep up with IT technology and recommend improvements to the IT systems.
Essential for the role:
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
- Fluent spoken and written English (for customer enquiries)
- IT literate
- Interest in science
If you don't have experience in Quality Assurance and Regulatory affairs the client will consider candidates who have an in interest in Life science, Japanese spoken and someone who is will to learn.
If interested Apply now.