|Location: BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3114873|
Our client is a fast-growing diagnostic company that provides its customers with a reliable and easy-to-use animal health monitoring system. Operating in countries worldwide with a manufacturing facilities in the UK, US and the commercial head office in the Europe.
This is a permanent role that will be to support the QA/RA Manager and department functions in a growing regulatory and commercial environment with a high level of service.
Role responsibilities will include:
- To provide administrative support to the QA/RA department & manager.
- Assistance in quality and regulatory projects, processes and activities.
- Maintenance of regulatory documentation.
- The management and collection of all necessary regulatory documentation required for submission.
- To ensure compliance with regulations and interpretations.
Skills needed will include:
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to specific deadlines
- Computer literate.
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics, English and a science based subject.
- Work experience from work within a regulated environment.
- Work experience from work within a science based company.
This is a part time position with a competetive salary and will be based just outside of Bracknell, Berkshire
16000.00 - 18000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGEND, MID GLAMORGANRead more
17000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEXRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHRISTCHURCH, DORSETRead more