REED Business Support are working with a fantastic organisation based in Exeter, recruiting for a Full Time Japanese Quality Evaluation Analyst on a permanent basis.
*Must be fluent Japanese*
- Analyse content of interaction between customers & call advisors
- Evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
- Provide feedback to ensure the best customer service is being delivered
• Highly effective communication and analytical skills
• Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
• Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
• Adequate level of spoken and written English
• GCSE (A- C) or equivalent qualifications in English / Languages / Mathematics essential
Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours per week
You will be required to attend the initial training, onboarding and work remotely based from home, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The intention is to then possibly return to the office once it is safe and appropriate to do so (sometime in the new year).
£18,666.00 pa increasing to £19,227.00 pa, after successful completion of 6 months service