|Location: HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND||Salary: 39565.00 - 39565.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 days ago||Reference: 3111192|
They are currently recruiting for Quality Advisors to join their team on a continental shift basis.
The Quality Advisor will be responsible for improvement to quality processes and metrics in the value stream shift team.
They will lead live decision making on all quality concerns raised by the value stream.
In conjunction with the Shift/Line Leaders, take responsibility for the quality performance per shift.
To ensure that correct quality process/procedures are followed focussing on:
• Reject and quarantine reduction.
• Internal/external customer satisfaction.
Control of non-conforming product by:
• Root cause analysis.
• Identification and disposition of rework, repair and scrap material.
• Management of non-standard processes
Duties of the role:
1. Adopt safe working practices at all times.
2. Promote Health and Safety Initiatives, e.g. through SAE’s and learning events
3. Quality advice and training on customer requirements and specifications
4. Responsible for verifying all failure modes and instigating root cause analysis on shift for major reject events
5. Responsible for ensuring robust compliance to control plans
6. Control and executing non-standard processes on shift
7. Coaching senior members of the value stream on customer and QMS requirements
8. Sign off and verification of first off parts for each production processes (coating/marking etc.)
9. Responsible for executing QMS requirements (LPA audits, final product checks and control plan audits etc.)
10. Clarification, re-writing, cascade and training of shop floor quality standards including production standard work, RF docs etc.
11. Assist / lead root cause for major internal / external quality events and non-conformities.
12. Ensure improvement countermeasures are captured into the PFMEA
13. Quarantine parts only if inspection and testing cannot immediately resolve the issue.
14. Release, quarantine or reject material as a Production priority.
15. Report deficiencies according to their severity using CCC strips and 4CPs.
16. Support routine testing as required (e.g. adhesion, pressure drop and depth checks).
17. Participate in MSA studies in order to assure the continued satisfactory performance of test equipment.
Degree level in Chemistry or engineering or equivalent qualification or experience (preferable).
Detailed knowledge of customer specifications and how to interpret them.
Knowledge of the QMS. Knowledge of IATF 16949 and other customer quality standards.
Knowledge of Quality tools.
Able to lead and coach 4CPs.
Willingness to use initiative to achieve results.
Focus upon delivering a high quality customer service.
Salary: £29,000 plus £1056.47 shift allowance, pension, medical cash plan, on site gym and free parking
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ESSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
MANSFIELD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
29000.00 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
PENCOED, MID GLAMORGANRead more