Reed Education in Plymouth are adapting to the current situation and are now looking for teachers who can provide online tutoring to our client schools and students, all from the comfort of your own home.
• Provide engaging learning and lessons through video calling technology
• Work one to one or with small groups to support studies and ongoing preparation for delayed exams
• Plan and prepare lessons and materials for students in line with the current curriculum
If you have a good understanding of the current curriculum and want to keep a involvement in teaching over the coming weeks this is the opportunity for you. Whether you are looking to pick up some extra hours over the coming weeks or would like to prepare yourself to get back in to education once schools fully reopen, we can support your needs.
What we need from you:
• Adept in the use of video calling technology and IT
• Comfortable ‘on screen’ and able to communicate clearly
• Qualified Teacher Status is Essential
All candidates are subject to a DBS check. If you need to get a DBS you can use our exclusive and discounted service.
Apply now to start your journey with Reed Education.