Our client, a London Borough Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Quality Assurance Team.
Pay rate is £26 per hour (umbrella) DOE.
The role will require the following:
- Experience of safeguarding work and complex work
- Ability to work with colleagues to undertake wide scale Enquiries i.e. those that have the potential to affect more than one service user
- To have sound assessment skills and to be able to prioritise their caseload with the assistance of their line manager or Safeguarding Adults Manager
- To have the ability to analyse complex information and evidence in order to form a conclusion and to reach an outcome
- To possess significant report writing and analytical skills
- To possess a methodical and organised approach to their work
- To possess the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences.
- To have had previous experience of working with residential/nursing and domiciliary providers
- To possess the ability to act as a Duty Worker
- To possess the ability to work under pressure
- To be confident in working in pressurised difficult situations where there may be issues of conflict.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker.
- SW England registered.
- Experience of with Adult Safeguarding is essential.
If this is not the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248