Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Social Work Team Manager to join their Safeguarding Team.
Pay rate is £40.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve/require the following:
- Experience of managing Social Workers and
- Be able to demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service. Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
- Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
- Evidence based practice in children’s social care
- Knowledge and evidence of management
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have experience of working in a similar role
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248