Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children’s Safeguarding team
Pay rate is £35.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve/require the following:
- Expectations to work in a person centred, strength-based approach.
- To achieve positive outcomes for the individual,
- Providing and promoting choice and control of their support to enable them to maintain their lives in their local community.
- Recognise and identify safeguarding,
- Taking a person-centred approach to safeguarding in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and the Council's safeguarding policy and process.
- Demonstrate that where an individual does not have capacity, that they are acting in their best interests with the least restrictive options at all times.
- This role involves a mixed caseload of Court work and CP.
- Caseload of 10-12 families (at least 1/4 will be court work
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Currently registered with Social Work England;
- Have a degree or equivalent in Social Work;
- Eligible to work in the UK;
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248