Our client, a London Borough Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Work Manager to join their Quality Assurance Team (6 month post)
Pay rate is £300-350 p/d (umbrella)
The role will require the following:
- To undertake and co-ordinate a variety of single and multi-agency audits
- To organise, co-ordinate and provide analysis of the monthly Departmental audit programme.
- To provide oversight, commentary, analysis and corrective activity of delivery of the CSC Quality Assurance Strategy.
- To contribute to the development of close collaboration between respective colleagues to develop consistency of practice and management.
- To ensure though development and promotion of procedures, guidance and standards as well as associated audit and development activity that performance targets and indicators within the service, are met or exceeded.
- To chair and /or contribute to internal and inter agency planning groups and meetings with regard to planning and development of services for children.
- To chair complex meetings regarding specific children or adults.
- To be responsible for monitoring and improving quality of service both within CSC by developing and using systems and tools for auditing user satisfaction and engagement.
- From time to time, to deliver training to staff from within and external to the Council.
- To lead on dissemination and the embedding of lessons from serious case reviews and learning reviews within the Department.
- To lead on service reviews/initiatives, including analysis, planning, implementation, review and evaluation.
- To ensure timely, clearly written reports are produced and communicated effectively to agreed stakeholders, including regular presentation to management forums including the Senior Management Team in Children’s Social Care.
- To assist the service in effectively managing and controlling the budget allocation from review and service audit.
- To ensure that service reviews are informed by best value and efficiency principles.
- To develop familiarity with the use of the Council’s ICT systems, and enter, manipulate and analyse data.
- To effectively analyse the service performance
- To be responsible for meeting performance indicators and targets relevant to the job role
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker.
- SW England registered.
- Significant experience in a similar role
If this is not the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248