Reed QSW are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Worker within the Mental Health/Autism Team, Suffolk Council.
The successful candidate will be part of the Mental Health, Learning disabilities & Autism Specialist Support Team, sitting in the Safeguarding pathway, they will also be expected to provide support and advice on safeguarding to the other LD & A practitioners and to take part in the teams duty rota. They will also be required to carry out urgent safeguarding investigations for the LD and A service.
Pay: £30 Umbrella
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Have 1 years experience working within Adults Statutory Team
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE