Our client, a Local Authority in Greater Manchester is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
Pay rate is up to £25.02 per hour (umbrella).
The role will require/Include but not limited to the following:
- Assessing people on discharge from hospital,
- Covering intermediate care,
- Discharge to assess and crisis service.
- Assessing adults who have been discharged from hospital to either a home or care setting.
- Experienced in completing strengths based assessments,
- Implementing support planning and reviewing.
- Assessing capacity and completing Safeguarding investigations.
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have knowledge of the Care Act.
- Able to respond to deadlines
- Work as part of a busy multi-disciplinary team
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248