Fostering Social Worker - £26.88
Bury are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Fostering Service
You will support the service in the assessment, support and supervision of both kinship and mainstream foster carers.
You will need to have knowledge of the temporary approval and full assessment of connected people for children subject to carer proceedings.
Bury are offering manageable caseloads and flexible working.
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 6 months experience within children’s social work, Bury might be the right move for you!
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker