Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Community Mental Health Team (CMHT.)
Pay rate is up to £25.02 per hour.
The role will involve the following:
- Effectively taking a holistic approach to assessment and treatment working in partnership with service users and their carer’s promoting independence and recovery of people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
- Working in a multi-agency context in the best interests of service users, applying the principles of the Mental Capacity Act to decision making and promoting the rights of vulnerable adults, to self-determination.
- Completing statutory assessments with vulnerable adults and their carers, demonstrating a commitment to anti discriminatory practice and person-centered care, with a focus on improved health and wellbeing, independence, strengths-based assessments and creative support planning.
- Ensuring resources are utilised appropriately and proportionately. Where required, obtain funding and implement services through direct payments or through the procurement of appropriate services.
- Lead on safeguarding enquiries as per the requirements of the Care Act 2014.
- As a Social Worker within in the north CMHT you will assess service users using identified assessments, risk assessments and undertake the role of Care Coordinator in line with CPA process.
- You will have a defined complex caseload which could consist of people who are on the Assertive Outreach pathway and will be expected to work proactively and flexibly within a multi-disciplinary team model.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Experience of undertaking child protection enquiries and working with children and young people in care
- Experience of court proceedings and court craft
- Experience of multi-agency working.
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.