Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Community Mental Health Team (CMHT.)
Pay rate is up to £30.00 per hour.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing a caseload within Adult Social services and able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of the Care Act 2014; Empowerment, Protection, Prevention, Proportionality, Partnership and Accountability.
- Working in a multi-agency context in the best interests of service users, applying the principles of the Mental Capacity Act to decision making and promoting the rights of vulnerable adults, to self-determination.
- Completing statutory assessments with vulnerable adults and their carers, demonstrating a commitment to anti discriminatory practice and person-centered care, with a focus on improved health and wellbeing, independence, strengths-based assessments and creative support planning.
- Ensuring resources are utilised appropriately and proportionately. Where required, obtain funding and implement services through direct payments or through the procurement of appropriate services.
- Lead on safeguarding enquiries as per the requirements of the Care Act 2014.
- Utilise supervision constructively to engage in reflection and learning.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions there may be an expectation of home working. MS TEAMS will be available.
- Mileage is payable for essential journeys.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Experience of undertaking child protection enquiries and working with children and young people in care
- Experience of court proceedings and court craft
- Experience of multi-agency working
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248