Our client, a South West Local Authority is seeking a qualified social worker to be a part of their Children’s Safeguarding Team
Pay is rate £35 per Hour (umbrella)
The role will involve the following:
- Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families
- Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences. Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children
- Support families to form family safety plans that work for them
- Provide access to and co-ordination of specialist support services
- Have access to high quality reflective group case supervisions
- Have close working relationships with adult workers within the multi-disciplinary team
- Provide the right support to children and their families at the right time so that positive change can be achieved which will improve the safety, health and wellbeing of children
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
)If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes:
“ I have had a very successful four years of working for this agency, always someone on hand to deal with any issues promptly and effectively.”
“Committed friendly staff who are professional when dealing with people. Always appreciate what my needs are in any agency and do everything possible to meet those needs! I have been with Reed as an agency for many years and have been fully satisfied with the service they provide. Thank you to the staff at Reed!”