Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team
Pay rate is £30.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
• Responsible for a caseload of children with complex needs. Undertaking statutory assessments, writing reports
• Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases adhering to statutory timescales.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with children, their families, and carers.
• Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
• Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
• Maintain and update case records as per statutory guidance.
• Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
• Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative.
• Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Currently registered with Social Work England;
- Have a degree or equivalent in Social Work;
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248