Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children’s Disability Team
Pay rate is £35.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will require experience in the following:
- To have a responsibility for a caseload, including undertaking assessments.
- Developing Care & Support Plans, and revising them as appropriate once they are implemented.
- To improve life opportunities for Service Users, Carers and Families using social work methods and models.
- To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
- To undertake the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families, where their circumstances may be difficult and unstable, and assist in screening referrals.
- To develop/ assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work Degree/DipSW or professional qualification equivalent.
- Significant experience in a similar role
- SWE registration.
- DBS Check
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open, and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248