Coventry City Council is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Childrens Services.
Pay rate: £29.93 Per hour (Umbrella)
The role will involve the following:
- Child protection care proceedings
- Attending court
- Court reports
- Section 47s
- Core assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
- Case Management cap of 18-20 cases per Social worker
- Free Parking across all offices
- Competitive rate of pay
- Good Transport links
- Great almost entirely permanent Management team
- Regular & reflective supervision
- Friendly team culture
- Access to additional support services
- Potential for long term placements
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SWE Registered
- Must have post-qualifying experience in statutory children’s social care, including Child Protection cases and court work.
- Social workers must have CP/CIN experience
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.