Reed Health and Care are currently supporting Bury Council with the Corona Virus outbreak.
Oldham are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Initial Response Teams
You will need to be confident handling a challenging case load of children and young people completing all statutory requirements within child protection and planning processes.
Bury are offering manageable caseloads, flexible working and Free Parking!
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 6 months experience within children’s social work, Oldham might be the right move for you!
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.email@example.com or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker